University Voice Services


Information Technology provides telephone service to all University employees and Resident Students.  Technicians are available to facilitate the move or installation of university owned phones.  Assistance provided for issues with campus-owned phones (please provide 2 business days notice for these requests).  Resident students are provided with a dial tone in order to make calls on their own phone.


Employees (Faculty, Staff, and Contractors) and Resident Students

Solutions, Resources, and Information:

Please search the IT Knowledge Base for the most common solutions to many technical issues.

For additional information regarding residence hall technology, please visit the ResNet home page.

Request Assistance:

To request a new or additional phone for departmental (office), to report any problems with a university phone, or to request phone service (dial tone) in residence halls, select "Request Assistance."

Additional Contact Information:

IT Service Center

Request Assistance


Service ID: 16200
Tue 11/22/16 4:14 PM
Fri 8/25/23 2:44 PM